Pool Maintenance FAQ
Why hire a professional pool care company?
Investing in a pool can be a great way for you and your family to enjoy spending time together. Both indoor and outdoor pools require weekly maintenance to ensure that the water is clean, and the structure is sturdy and safe to use. At Space City Pool Care, we use industry standard products that are safe for your family and keep your pool water clean and pristine.
What pool maintenance services do you offer?
We offer an array of pool maintenance services for above-ground and in-ground pools, including:
- Leak detection
- Pool openings
- Water level and safety inspection and maintenance
- Algae management and removal
Off-Season Pool Maintenance Tips:
- Keep an eye on your filtration system, checking for any water build-up. Unwanted water build-up in the system can cause the water to freeze and expand, causing the pool liner to crack.
- Maintain a debris- and leaf-free pool cover.
- To prevent algae from growing as the weather warms up, add some chlorine to the pool before opening.
- Make sure the pool cover is nice and tight, and does not sag or have loose corners when covering the pool.
- Make sure to keep rain and snow from collecting on the pool cover.
- Use algaecide right before you plan to re-open the pool to make sure any existing or unnoticed algae in the water is eliminated.
Why choose Space City Pool Care?
Every pool owner wants to get the most out of their pool all season long. With passionate care and maintenance, Space City Pool Care will make sure that your pool is always in top order. Our friendly pool experts are here to answer all your questions and work out a pool maintenance schedule that is right for you. Our top-notch service and competitive pricing will make you glad you chose Space City Pool Care to maintain your pool all year round.